Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Okay to Rant

I propose that everyone should have the right to rant. ><

Okay, time to randomly rant.. (HA, alliteration!-- I am so nerdy. x])
-I'm beginning to hate guys, like I have such a strong desire to release a stifled punch..
-Dynamic Earth Project needs to DIE.
-Winter break is coming up and I'm buying my friends presents--that's always fun! :]
-I love the cold, so, so, so, so, so, much.
-Why are people so racist? Just 'cause you're talking to someone from the opposite gender and they're from the same race as you doesn't mean you're going out with them. =.=
- I love decorating and buying gifts--random fact.
- I miss Brittany so much. D:
- I am scared..
- Terribly scared about growing up and making a living; career day just reminded me all the terrible and scary things out there..
- I wish things could easily occupy my mind sometimes, but they dont. :(
- You butt will hurt a lot after Career Day. o___o

I think that sums it up..

No comments: