Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nickies! :3

Michelle wasn't all for this.. but I'm going against her and putting up a nice list of nick names I made for everyone! x3

7th graders
  • (First up!-- Michelle, of course! ;D) Mario Gal. (Pwease don't kill me..Your stat just brought it to my attention.. xD -makes big shiny eyes-)
  • Yanan; Retasu (heheh.. you remember this, don't you, Yanan?)
  • Becca; Ms. Philosopher
  • Jenny; MangaRen
  • Miranda; Bunny- chan (xD It sounded cute so I added the 'chan' at the end.. even though it's not gramatically correct in Japanese. xP)
  • Salena; Salt art (Thank you for the idea of salt, Salena! :))
  • Mark; Hacker.. :P
  • Joseph; Baka
  • Kevin; HTML (xP.. )
  • Ancy; Ms. Myspace

8th Graders

  • Britanny; Twilighter :D
  • Teju; Sleepless (this is so perfect. xD)
  • Avanthika; Ms. Veggie (Speaks for itself.. lol)
  • Patrick; Starfish
  • Rachel; DramaAddict (hehehe..)
  • Christine N.; Twinkle, Twinkle Star (your voicemail message is cute. :3)
  • Christine Y.; Yellsalots. (You know you do, don't argue with me.)
  • Shaunze; PecanParkLover xD you know it's true.
  • Anita; Limegreen
  • Joey; Fantasyartist
  • Katelyn; Blue! x3 I love it.
  • Shreeya; Snowy (your bunny relatedish..)
  • Amanda; Scrapbooker
  • Carmen; Noemail (GAH! I'M GONNA FORCE YOU TO GET ONE!)
  • Sabrina; L (So.. how's it like, being dead? xD)
  • Andre; Mr. Sweaty (last day of P.E. was gross, Andre. Don't ever do that again.. o.o)

Eh.. can't think of anymore names... this'll do. Enjoy the somewhat randomish names!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

MARIOGAL?!!?!?!

Meowzers said...

Well, I'll have to say, this isn't such a bad blog compared to the others. Make the font bigger though it cause it makes my eyes hurt

Lizzy said...

Uh, yes, Mario Gal. :D You like? xD

Unknown said...

you forgot me :(

Lizzy said...

-.-

You know it's sooo true. xDD lolol.. jk. But the philosopher part fit a little.. POETS ARE A FORM OF PHILOSOPHY!! Right?! xP

Michelle said...

COMPARED TO THE OTHERS?! KEVIN!!!! MINE DOESNT SUCK THAT MUCH DOES IT? :(

and no i odon't like it -.-

Unknown said...

Rachel is Da bomb!!! i am the best!! Lizzy, i like it!!!

Lizzy said...

Michelle- Hehe.. -nervous laughter- I find it amusing. :) Kevin's just made sense.. HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language.. am I right?).

Meaniebuutttt.. :P

Rachel- lololol.. I thought it was fitting, rachel. ;)